Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Hi. *wave*

I am in a good mood. I made a yummy dinner for my honey (and he was sweet and cleaned up). I watched some TV, including some hockey. I got some work done in my office. Even work was reasonable today. Oh, and I'm about to leave on a week long cruise. So, all this means that I felt like tickling the keys and putting something new - and cheerful - on the blog. I hope that you reading it are in a good mood, too. If not, please feel free to borrow some of mine. :~)

~N.

p.s. It was "Sharlys Mac and Cheese" as per the instruction of Sharlys the Amazing. Thanks, Mom.
p.p.s. The most recent episode of "The Big Bang Theory" and the Columbus Blue Jackets win over Detroit, their first win of the season, plus some Penguins/Ducks action.
p.p.p.s. Sending an overdue email and updating some personal stuff on line. Plus I guess we could say this post.
p.p.p.p.s. Did I mention the CRUISE? I am psyched.

1 comment:

Mary said...

I'll take some of that good mood - thanks for offering! :-)